Monday, July 21, 2008

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A Oklahoma OK







We had a great weekend in Ok with family and friends. We haven't made the trek since christmas and it was great to see everyone and eat at our favorite restaurants too! Yes, I enjoyed a great Johnnies burger (Bret I know you are jealous)!

Tanner took his first dip in a swimming pool and he actually liked it! Brian and I had a great time swimming as well! We had a busy weekend and Tanner played really hard with all his cousins. On the way home he was so pooped -- he crashed within 5 minutes (This was the first time Tanner has fallen asleep in the car since he was 9 months, so it was a big deal for us)! Thanks to all our Okie friends and family for a great time! Hope to see you all again soon!
The next two posts are new as well (I had a lot of updating to do) -- so be sure to check them out too!

2 comments:

mama kashyyyk said...

Hey! I was googling images of sock monkey cakes and I saw your cake...I just wanted to say that I loved it!

My son is turning 1 on Sept. 1st and we are also having a sock monkey theme party!

I'm making all the decorations out of the yearbook sock monkey fabric and for the kids gifts my mother in law and I are making crayon rolls made out of sock monkey fabric.

I also thought about doing the 'monkey tails'...chocolate covered bananas.

Well, hope all is well! You have a beautiful family!

Maybe you can share some more ideas what you did for your sons birthday party! :)

Amy said...

Hey, Jana! I have nominated you for a blog award. See my my blog for details!