Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's a ...... and celebrating 2 years!

Well, the new lil hake is a BOY! Tanner is going to have a little brother! Brian is excited he already has half a basketball team and I am excited to have another lil momma's boy to get lots of hugs and kisses from! We are really excited and as you can tell by the second picture -- there is no doubt its a boy! He spread eagle and let the whole world see his glory! It was so fun to see him moving around -- he was kicking those lil legs and swaying his arms. We are already anxious to see if he is going to look like Tanner and if he will be the wild child or even sweeter than Tanner! No names picked for sure, but I will let you know when we decide (but no its not Jordan)!





We also celebrated Tanner's birthday last week -- we officially have a two year old!!! He had a curious george party and was soooo excited to wake up from his nap and see George everywhere on balloons and color sheets and a cake! He was so cute -- he squealed like a girl! He was so happy to see all his friends come over and had a great time! He got lots of great toys, books, and clothes! I was exhausted after his party and it was even an as simple as you get party -- cake, ice cream, and punch!

On Monday, his actual birthday we took him and Marty to the zoo. It was really fun -- he was really into it more than ever. We spent the longest time at the monkeys -- yep, i have trained him well! They were eating oranges for their 'nack' (snack) and all week he wanted oranges for a nack! He was yelling 'hi' to them and got sooo excited when they would move!

I just have to say that I love love love this age!!! I mean, there are moments when I am like yep, we have reached the terrible twos, but for the most part it is soooo great! There is nothing like those big hugs and kisses you get and the big smile and 'MOMMA' that he yells when he sees me! I love being with him and he brings soooo much joy and laughter to my life! I am definitely going to cherish the time we have left with just Tanner!


5 comments:

Valerie said...

So excited for you guys. Tanner is going to be a wonderful big brother!

allred-4 said...

Yeah for little boys! Tanner will be a great big brother! And I have your same feelings about having a 2 year old. They are so much fun and so sweet and can be so BAD at the same time! : )

I saw your comment on my blog about our house...same kitchen table and similar colors, but not near the same amount of space our house in Rockwall had...This house isn't quite as open, but we were lucky to find it when we did. There wasn't much for sale in our price range when we made the move!
Congrats again!

The Bruschi House said...

Congrats on another lil guy! That's so exciting! Tanner will be a great big brother. His birthday cake was adorable. I love his curls. i just wanna run my fingers through his hair! Hope ya'll are doing well.
~Amanda

Gwynie Pie said...

Hey Jana, I found your blog through The Honea Household blog. Congratulations on the soon arrival of the 2nd boy. Tanner is adorable!! Come over and visit my blog sometime if you have the chance. So good to see you on here and get to somewhat keep up with you. Gwyn Rosser at The Pink Tractor

thebradfords said...

Jana - I'm in heaven with 2 boys. I thought I wanted a girl but this is fabulous. I LOVE my sweet baby boy and I can't wait for him to play with Jake. Brothers is the best! Love the name Hudson (Greg and I threw it around a little) - I think Judson and Hudson will be great friends! Heard y'all are joining the ABF - woohoo! Glad to have you back!