Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tanner's First Haircut!




Well, it was time (probably past time) Tanner needed a haircut. It was pretty crazy on top and if you haven't seen him lately very very curly everywhere else! Yep, he has mom's curls! So I put it off and put it off some more I just couldn't cut off his curls, so..... we decided to just cut the top. Then we debated about where to take him and then I got brave and decided I would just cut it! I cut Brian's hair, so why not?!?! Tanner did so great... he didn't mind it at all, although, he wanted the clippers really bad so he did get a little fussy towards the end. So some might say he got a mullet (business up top and party in the back, except its really curls in the back)! Round One goes to MOM!

6 comments:

Holly Green said...

Don't ever cut those precious curls off!

PrincessJoylynn said...

I agree! Boys with curls are adorable.

Michelle said...

Too cute!! He's getting so big!

Lisa said...

I love the curls!!

Valerie said...

I agree, I'm glad you didn't cut off his curls!

KerrisKorner said...

Those curls are too cute! You're a smart mommy to not touch them! He is so precious! I love that he got your hair!